Protective measures for cartridge dust collector
Cartridge dust collector is a kind of equipment with high dust removal efficiency, but if it is not protected for a long time, it will be broken. So, what kind of protection measures are there for the cartridge dust collector? Let's learn about it!
1. According to the dust collection amount of the dust removal system, the dust collection amount of the dust removal equipment is determined, and the ash discharge period is determined.
2. The drainage period is determined according to the water accumulated in the air bag of the gas water separator in the compressed air system.
3. Regularly check whether the pulse dust cleaning system of the dust remover is blowing normally. If not, focus on the inspection of the diaphragm, solenoid and valve of the pulse valve for failure or damage, and timely repair or replacement.
4. According to the change and fluctuation of equipment operation resistance, regularly check whether the equipment is in normal operation. According to the list of vulnerable parts, regularly check the use of vulnerable parts and replace them in time. Regularly check whether the differential pressure transmitter is blocked with ash and clean it in time.
5. Regularly replenish lubricating oil to the parts to be lubricated on the equipment. The cycloid pin gear reducer is replaced with 2 ? sodium based grease in the gearbox every six months, and 2 ? lithium grease is added to the bearing lubrication points once a week.